CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 13, 2007

We're Moving!!

We looked at a place today and decided to buy it. It's alot less to handle than our current home and since my husband travels so much I just can't keep up on my own.

It is right in our little town so Dakota will be able to walk to school and his Tae kwon do class. This way I won't have to wake Asha up from her naps, when she actually takes them, to go and pick him up from his after school activities.

We are pretty excited and I like the neighborhood ALOT. It should really make life a little easier and we'll have more family time to spend together which is what is important to us.

On a side note the kids made out for Christmas and our home is full of toys. I'm sure you all have this problem as well. We just took a load to my inlaws house of toys that are still in good condition but the kids don't play with and they will distribute them to needy families from their church.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and you all have a wonderful new year!!!

I will post a picture late when I have more time!! Check back for pictures!!

2 comments:

Dennise said...

Congrats on the new home! It sounds great! I Know what you mean about naps..

Mandy said...

Dennise~ Has Kiley stopped taking naps already?