CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Front Pictures Of Asha's New Hair Style

Tonight was a good picture night. It seemed that every picture I took of Asha turned out sooo cute so I am going to post a few of them and then you can also see how cute her hair is from the front. I think this is my new favorite hair style for her. I think for Halloween I will put orange in her hair. That will be sooo cute!!
This is my favorite one of the night. I think it was also the first one of the night too. I take alot of pictures.


Asha playing with her new toy box.

Just one I got of her walking into her bedroom.

I love to take pictures of her. Tonight was a wonderful night and she cooperated so well for me.

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Haven't been blogging much lately, but these pictures are so cute. I love her hairstyle and I love all the previous pictures of her in her boots. :) Isabella has these same boots, I wish I could have found them for my Amelia as well.

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Asha is just beautiful!!!

Aves

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Hey, dearie! I popped over and was stunned at how much I've missed lately! You've been a busy post-er! The girls have been sick and Rob has been out of town, so I haven't had time for a whole lot of on-line viewing.

She's just beautiful. Love the new hairstyle!