CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Absentee Again!!

Sorry I haven't been posting. It's been kind of rough around here and now I may have to have my pancreas or gall bladder out. I will find out on Thursday.

Asha came home from her dad's with pink eye so we've been dealing with that. She's actually doing really well with letting me give her the drops. She is such a good girl.

She is so worried about me because she knows I'm sick. I was trying to hide it from her but she walked in on me in the bathroom last week throwing up and now when I go in the bathroom she asks if I'm going to throw up. She also jumped on me last week when I was in so much pain and I screamed out in pain and started to cry. I couldn't help it and felt so bad because then she started to cry because she thought she hurt me. She always asks now if she can cuddle with me or if it's going to hurt me. I feel so bad. I keep reassuring her that she did not hurt me and that I love to cuddle with her.

She is still asking for our other house. I let her know that mommy can't afford to live there because I don't have enough money. I wish I could afford to live there because I think it would make some things so much easier on her. I loved our town and that house. I cry when I drive through our town because I miss it so much.

I've just been an emotional mess. I am really scared that I may need surgery and I've never had surgery and it scares me to death. Luckily there is a wonderful friend who said that we could stay with her for 2 weeks if I had to have surgery because if I do I won't be able to carry Asha or anything for atleast 2 weeks. She said her and her daughters would take care of both of us and we could stay with them. We would be back in our old town again!!! I can't believe that this friend offered this to us but I feel so blessed to have her in my life!! THANK YOU GOD for my wonderful friends and all the people who are praying for me and care about me!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! I hope you are able to do whatever you need to do to feel better, for yourself and for Asha! What a bummer to be puking and feeling horrible... I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you are sick! I will be praying for you. When will you find out if you need surgery or not. That is really scary. Just remember, God has a plan for you! A big plan. A super plan.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Mandy! So sorry to hear this!

That's such a blessing that you have such a kind friend to help you through this rough time!

Praying for you and for Asha. Keep us posted with what you find out tomorrow, OK?

Love ya!
Min

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Mandy! So sorry to hear this!

That's such a blessing that you have such a kind friend to help you through this rough time!

Praying for you and for Asha. Keep us posted with what you find out tomorrow, OK?

Love ya!
Min