CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Camera Please!!

There is a cute little story that goes along with this picture.

I was leaning on the counter in our kitchen making out my step son's chore list and Asha climbed up on the stool across the counter from me and sat down all nice and pretty like and says to me "mom please get the camera" I start to laugh and ask her "why?" She says again "please get the camera" so I get the camera and she gives me the above face and says "cheeeeese". It was just too funny.

Like I've said the girl knows how to get what she wants.

She also had gymnastics again on Tuesday and was doing he dare devil gymnastics on the bars there and the coach at the end of practice was telling me how very very strong Asha is. I told her that she does all of the tricks on the bars at home on our bed. The coach was very amazed at how strong Asha is. Another mother there said she could see why we put Asha in gymnastics.

0 comments: